Ahad, 15 November 2009

Love Story..

Love Story

Where do I begin
to tell a story of how brave a love can be
the sweet love story that is older than the sea
the simple truth about the love she brings to me
where do I start
with her first hello
she give a meaning to this empty world of mine
there never be another love another time
she came into my life and make the living fine
she fill my heart
she fill my heart with very special things
with angel song with wild imagining
she fill my soul with so much love
and everywhere I go I never be lonely
with her along
who could be lonely
I reached for her hand
Its always there
How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hour in a day
I have no answer
Now that this much I can say
I know I need her to start of a new way and she'll be there.

Tiada ulasan:

Alia's guest book